Dr Cole & Partners


Waterside & Blackfield GP Surgery   

Waterside (Hythe) & Blackfield Health Centres

How to Update Your Contact Details

If any of your contact details change you can inform us by:

IMPORTANT: if you  have changed your name, you must show proof of your name change, i.e. deed poll, updated passport, marriage certificate etc., before we can change your name on the NHS Database.

Download the Changes in Registration Details Form